COURTESY: Be polite towards others, encourage justice, respect your instructor and help junior students.
INTEGRITY: Recognize good from evil and have the awareness to accept one’s wrongs and to admit to them.
PERSERVERANCE: To set a goal and to work in order to reach it.
SELF-CONTROL: In the dojang and/or in one’s personal life.
A TENACOUS SPIRIT: To have the courage to face strong oppositions.
ASHLEY’S Taekwondo « promises »
- I will observe the Doctrines of Taekwondo.
- I will respect the instructor and the senior belts.
- I will not use Taekwondo for the wrong reasons.
- I will excel with all my potential.
- I will reninforce myself physically and mentally.
- I will build a more peaceful world.