WHAT IS TAEKWONDO?
Taekwondo is an ancient Korean martial art, transformed into an Olympic sport. Over the course of recent years, taekwondo has known a great increase in popularity. More and more people are appreciating the benefits of taekwondo; a healthy soul in a healthy body. This sport is for men, women, and children who wish to improve their body and mind, have fun, do competitions, or to learn self-defence.
Taekwondo is the most exercised martial art: 50 million fighters across 170 countries.
WHAT TAEKWONDO CAN DO FOR YOU!
- Taekwondo is more than the study of combat techniques and self-defence.
- Physical activity allows everyone to live fully as an individual.
- Exercises develop force and flexibility.
- Practice develops patience and attention to details.
- Combat develops speed and reflexes.
- Joined with YOGA, taekwondo can improve inner consciousness, as well as one’s self-confidence.